Assessor to resolve if the coed has demonstrated the talents to the required commonplace and test Sure or No accordingly.
Job to finish Accomplished Satisfactorily Sure Accomplished Satisfactorily No
Brief Reply Query 1a
Brief Reply Query 1b
Brief Reply Query 1c
Brief Reply Query 1d
Brief Reply Query 1e
Brief Reply Query 2a
Brief Reply Query 2b
Brief Reply Query 2c
Brief Reply Query second
Brief Reply Query 2e
Brief Reply Query 3a
Brief Reply Query 3b
Brief Reply Query 4a
Brief Reply Query 4b
Brief Reply Query 4c
Brief Reply Query 5
Brief Reply Query 6
Brief Reply Query 7a
Brief Reply Query 7b
Brief Reply Query eight
Brief Reply Query 8b
Brief Reply Query 8c i
Brief Reply Query 8c ii
Brief Reply Query 8c iii
Brief Reply Query 9
Brief Reply Query 10a
Brief Reply Query 10b
Brief Reply Query 10c
Brief Reply Query 10d
Brief Reply Query 11a
Brief Reply Query 11b
Brief Reply Query 11c
Brief Reply Query 11d
Brief Reply Query 11e
Brief Reply Query 12a
Brief Reply Query 12b
Brief Reply Query 12c
Brief Reply Query 12d
Brief Reply Query 12e i
Brief Reply Query 12e ii
Brief Reply Query 12f i
Brief Reply Query 12f ii
Brief Reply Query 12f iii
Brief Reply Query 13a
Brief Reply Query 13b
Brief Reply Query 14a i
Brief Reply Query 14a ii
Brief Reply Query 14a iii
Brief Reply Query 14b i
Brief Reply Query 14b ii
Brief Reply Query 14b iii
Brief Reply Query 14c
ASSESSMENT TASK 1: WRITTEN QUESTIONS
PURPOSE OF TASK
To progress in direction of demonstrating utility and competency within the models:
CHCEDU001 Present neighborhood targeted well being promotion and prevention methods CHCCSM005 Develop, facilitate and monitor all elements of case administration CHCCCS004 Assess co-existing wants
The evaluation activity will reveal your capability to:
• Perceive the matters associated to the models you’re finding out
For this evaluation you’re to finish a collection of quick reply questions. Every query ought to take between 100-150 phrases to reply.
• The next duties have been created to evaluate your expertise and information.
• Reply every query totally
• Every reply must be not more than 150 phrases.
1. There might be particular parameters inside which an organisation expects employees to function – these might be formulated within the organisation’s imaginative and prescient, mission, insurance policies and procedures. On the subject of these components clarify the next:
a) How would you make sure that shopper rights are totally supported?
b) How would you contain purchasers in decision-making?
c) How would you make sure that each you, as a case supervisor, and the organisation you’re working in are working inside the crucial legislative parameters?
d) What methods are in place for sharing info and the way privateness regulation impacts info sharing?
e) How do you determine statutory mandates regarding interventions that may be crucial for the care of the shopper?
2. With reference to responsibility of care, when a shopper presents with the next points identify two potential dangers and two obligations we have now as employee on this discipline:
a) Sufferer of Little one Abuse
b) Sufferer of Home violence
c) Suicidal ideation
d) Sufferer of Elder Abuse
e) Particular person with disabilities who’s being abused
three. From the listing beneath, choose one of many Acts:
• Incapacity Inclusion Act 2014 (NSW)
• Psychological well being Act 2015
• The Neighborhood Advocate Act 1991
• Incapacity Discrimination Act 1992
• Work Well being and Security Act 2011
• Data and Privateness Fee NSW
• The Guardianship and Administration of Property Act 1991
• The Youngsters and Younger Folks Act 2008 After which reply the next questions
a) Define the essential tenets of the Act and clarify the way it impacts on the work that you simply do.
b) Give examples of its utility.
four. Learn the Ottawa Constitution for Well being Promotion which might be discovered on the hyperlink beneath and use it to reply the next questions.
a. What’s the objective of this doc?
b. What are the elemental circumstances and assets for good well being?
c. What’s well being promotion? Describe some actions it expects that international locations will do?
5. Working with purchasers to set targets is a vital a part of the case administration course of.
• Describe the way you would possibly embody purchasers on this course of.
6. Cultural issues are a crucial a part of case administration planning in providing an inclusive service to all purchasers.
• Define the methods for together with various cultures within the planning course of.
7. Coping with excessive danger or advanced conditions requires an understanding of the danger course of and the mandatory methods to make use of.
a) Define the processes that can be utilized to help purchasers in these conditions.
b) What methods might you implement when coping with excessive danger or advanced conditions?
eight. Max is a 23-year previous male who has approached your service searching for help for alcohol misuse. Max discloses that he was referred to your service by the social employee on the native hospital as he was hospitalised over the weekend as a result of he was discovered unconscious outdoors of a nightclub. He studies that he has no recollection of the occasion and that the police have requested to talk to him relating to an undisclosed matter that occurred the identical night.
Aida is a 25-year previous feminine who has just lately left her husband because of home violence. She presents to your service reporting that she has no lodging, earnings or household help. Aida discloses that on account of leaving her husband, her household will disown her for bringing disgrace to her household. Aida has not accomplished highschool and has by no means been employed, as her husband was the first earnings earner for the family.
a) Determine the multi-facet wants and points affecting Max and Aida and any potential interrelationships between them.
b) Describe the method you’d undertake to assemble current info on the subject of Max and Aida.
c) To help Aida to get the companies she requires you want to:
i. Determine one service she requires
ii. Analysis this service and describe the attribute of the companies eligibility?
iii. Does Aida meet the eligibility of this service?
9. Briefly describe the traits of a shopper who wouldn’t require a wants evaluation.
10. Conduct analysis utilizing appropriate strategies (web, library, useful resource supplies …) to:
a) Determine an acceptable evaluation device for purchasers with substance misuse points
b) Embrace info relating to the aim and scope of the evaluation device
c) Describe utilizing analysis how legitimate and dependable the device is
d) Determine the shopper cohort that the evaluation device can be appropriate for and determine the kind of evaluation course of you’d use this device as a part of together with how you’d get hold of consent from the shopper.
11. Tom is an aged male with a extreme imaginative and prescient impairment, who lives alone in a small unit on the second flooring of the constructing. His condominium is just accessible by stairs as there is no such thing as a raise within the constructing. Tom has been falling down just lately and his daughter is anxious that he’ll significantly injure himself. She has requested for him to be assessed for residence companies. Tom doesn’t prefer to exit alone and struggles to navigate the streets, site visitors, individuals and stairs to and from his condominium. His daughter often accompanies him on outings on her days off, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
a) Determine the multi-faceted wants and points affecting Tom and any potential interrelationships between them.
b) Describe the kind of evaluation you’d conduct and the way you’ll conduct the evaluation at an acceptable time and place for Tom.
c) What issues do you want to issue into the evaluation course of for Tom?
d) Identify any specialists have to be thought-about inside this evaluation course of and describe why you’d be searching for their companies?
e) Describe the method of how you’d keep and retailer Tom’s info in keeping with confidentiality necessities.
12. Eric is a 40-year-old male who has just lately arrived from the Central African Republic. Eric has restricted English and has just lately been identified with Publish-traumatic Stress Dysfunction (PTSD) by the scientific staff supporting new migrants, and the native migrant useful resource centre. Throughout the warfare, Eric suffered a big damage leading to limb deformations in each his legs and proper arm. He has approached your service searching for help for supported housing.
a) Determine the multi-faceted wants and points affecting Eric and any potential interrelationships between them.
b) Describe the kind of evaluation you’d conduct with Eric?
c) What issues do you want to issue into the evaluation course of for Eric?
d) Describe how you’ll be certain that Eric is knowledgeable and perceive the privateness and ideas and organisational insurance policies and procedures relating to consent and confidentiality necessities.
e) Reply the next questions for utilizing a translator:
i. When participating the suitability of a translator or interpreter, what areas do you want to contemplate?
ii. Because the individual conducting the evaluation, what processes should you advise the interpreter/translator relating to the evaluation course of
f) To help Eric to get the companies he requires you want to:
i. Determine one service he requires
ii. Analysis this service and describe the attribute of the companies eligibility?
iii. Does Eric meet the eligibility of this service?
13. Phuong is a 22-year-old male who has just lately arrived from Vietnam. Phuong has restricted English expertise, he seems to have issue talking and comprehending, though he continuously smiles and nods when being spoken to. Phuong is at the moment unemployed and residing along with his cousins in a crowded residence within the suburbs. Phuong has restricted household help, his main objective of coming to Australia was to get a job, so he might help his household. Phuong has additionally proven indicators that point out could also be affected by melancholy and nervousness.
a) Determine three of Phuong’s wants and prioritise them, explaining why you’ve positioned them in that order and if they’re pressing, excessive, reasonable or lowpriority.
b) Listing three (three) specialists you would possibly seek the advice of when conducting an evaluation on Phuong’s present standing? Briefly clarify your reasoning guaranteeing you describe the position the specialist’ play within the evaluation course of.
14. Inside the discipline of working with individuals, completely different contexts have completely different assessments and processes.
a) Briefly describe the roles and obligations of the completely different individuals who conduct assessments:
iii. Case Supervisor/Psychological Well being Employee/Counsellor
b) Following is an inventory of evaluation instruments you want to briefly describe:
i. Whenever you would use the evaluation device
ii. Validity and reliability of the device
iii. Reporting necessities and codecs (if any)
c) Briefly describe whenever you would use the next evaluation instruments:
• CANSAS quick
• RAS-DS (Restoration Evaluation Scale)
• Hold them Protected