DETAILED REQUIREMENTS OF ASSESSMENT TASK
That is a person project.
TITLE: Reflective Writing
TASK: You might be required to current a reflective writing on one (1) of the next two (2) matters:
1) Mirror on an incident you may have concerned in or witnessed in a piece surroundings previously. What ought to have been achieved otherwise drawing on Organisational Behaviour theories and ideas?
2) How has the educational of Organisational Behaviour impacted in your pondering, behaviour and approaches each as a person and as a crew member?
FORMAT: versatile (structured or unstructured) and personalised writing
The aim of this Evaluation Activity is two-fold. It gives a chance:
· for college students to replicate on (take into consideration and perceive) their studying experiences, and
· for facilitators to watch college students’ progress by their reflections.
This isn’t fully a purely educational analysis activity. Your private expertise and understanding ought to be your main useful resource. Nevertheless, it shouldn’t be only a non-public journal entry. Don’t use it to thoughtlessly share how a lot you might be having fun with the evaluation duties, or to inform others how ‘good’ everybody and the whole lot is. However, it mustn’t include a collection of complaints with loads of meaningless emotional language. These are the really useful expertise you’ll use in your whole life, you might be each a participant and an observer. It’s acceptable, even crucial, to jot down about your self, your realizations, and your emotions. The place acceptable, you must embody theories that help your statements and reflections.
MARKING CRITERIA: The goal of this Evaluation Activity will not be merely to develop reflective expertise in college students. Some normal standards that can be utilized to point adequacy embody:
· Readability and statement in presentation of occasions or points
· Depth and element of reflective accounts
· Proof of a deep understanding of the subject material
· Proof of vital pondering
· Proof of hypothesis
· Honesty of self-assessment
· Methodology of presentation
· Questions that come up from the reflective processes and which require additional reflection