This assessment addresses the following subject learning outcomes:
a) Critically evaluate underpinning marketing theories and principles and appropriate research process to collect, store and use of data;
b) Critically evaluate customer needs to create value for customers by deploying the resources of the organization in best possible ways;
• To develop an understanding and appreciation about the influences of micro and macro environmental actors forces on an organization’s ability to serve the needs of its target market;
• To develop the critical analytical ability to gather and analyze relevant data to facilitate decision making;
• To develop foresight to predict the industry trends and tailor the organization’s practices to respond to the changing situation.
This assessment task requires you to develop a Marketing Environmental Analysis that comprises both the micro-environment and macro-environment. The micro-environment analysis involves scrutiny of the internal environment that facilitates specifying the strengths and weaknesses, while, the macro-environment analysis requires the scrutiny of DENPTC dimensions which will assist in specifying the opportunities and threats. Changes within the macro-environmental forces are outside of an organization’s direct control requiring an organization’s marketing strategies to be adjusted to capture emerging opportunities and minimize any potential threats.
Therefore, in this assessment task you will need to:
• Articulate your learning about marketing concepts and principles covered from Module 1 to 3.1 to demonstrate your level of understanding of them;
• Critically analyze the link between marketing theory and practice;
• Demonstrate research skills to reveal the insights;
• Apply appropriate business report writing skills;
1. Discuss value propositions, core brand values and buyer behavior of your chosen organization;
2. Analyze the micro-environment (the company, suppliers, intermediaries, relevant publics, customers and competitors);
3. Analyze the macro-environment, that is, demographic, economic, natural, political, technological and cultural forces to demonstrate their impacts on your chosen organizations strategies/capabilities to serve the target market Get Marketing homework help